Loving Care Animal Society is a nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and assisting people and pets.
- In-kind donation
- antiseptic spray (Vetericyn Plus – for wound & skin care)
- dog and cat food for the Pet Food Bank
- dog and cat kennels
- dog and cat treats
- dog cone collars
- dog and cat beds and blankets
- leashes and collars
- paper towels
- puppy pads
- hand wipes
- bleach and other cleaning supplies
- One-time donation
- Monthly donation
- Donations of Gently-Used Items to Our Thrift Store
BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR:
- Becoming a recurring donor, in any amount, is a wonderful way to support people and pets in need.
- All recurring donors will be invited to special VIP events, be offered special discounts on services, and receive special updates from our founders, Susan and Max.
How do you volunteer?
- Register here on our site.
- Log in and provide information about yourself.
- You’re ready to help!
What can you do as a volunteer?
- Help us with administrative responsibilities.
- Help out at our Events.
- Help care for dogs and/or cats.
- Help us process adoption applications.
- Become a foster parent for a pet in need.
- Create your own free “peer-to-peer” donation page, and help us raise money.
DONATE YOUR ALUMINUM CANS:
SUPPORT OUR SERVICES:
- Book an appointment for our Wellness Clinic.
- Book an appointment for boarding/grooming.
- Shop at our thrift store.
HOST A FUNDRAISER:
- Host a bake sale.
- Have a car wash.
- Arrange a poker run.
- Remember — peer-to-peer fundraising is a great way to support our efforts!